Breakfast & Dinner
Our homemade breakfast
Included in our rates, breakfast in our guest house is always a privileged moment of exchange and sharing in a friendly atmosphere. This is an opportunity to discuss the past or future day, and we will be happy to advise on the best visits and the must-see villages of Dordogne.
We serve it in the large guest lounge or on the terrace whenever the weather allows it.
A hearty and varied breakfast
- Varied fresh breads (whole wheat and/or cereal bread, artisanal baguette)
- Viennese pastries and brioche
- Orange juice and apple juice
- Homemade jams
- Unlimited hot drinks
- Made in Dordogne Yoghurts
- Fresh seasonal fruits
- Homemade pastries (madeleines, lemon cakes, etc.)
The bread, brioches and pastries come from the artisanal bakery of Fossemagne and the yogurts come from the artisanal Pechalou dairy in St-Cyprien
All our jams are homemade and we favor the supply from local fruit producers: strawberries and raspberries from Ajat, mirabelle plums, quetsches, Reine-Claude and figs from Fossemagne.
Dinner at the Chambres de Bonneval
For the evening meal, we offer our mixed slate, composed of best quality products, mostly homemade or coming from local producers.
Depending on the weather, it will be served on the terrace or in the living room.
The slate of Perigord
- Composed of an assortment of Périgord charcuterie and cheeses, you can accompany it with Bergerac wine
- Are you a vegetarian? We will gladly prepare a vegetarian slate on request